[ExI] bond villain

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 1 02:23:49 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] bond villain

That space tourism notion is great: I don’t know what else to use the station for other than a really expensive hotel.  The sooner we can sell it to Mr. Musk the better.

spike

I thought important science experiments were done there.  It's the only place where you can see the stars without an atmosphere in the way, eh?  Or is Hubble still hanging on?  bill w

Hubble is still hanging on, and ja we are very proud of that Lockheed product.  Note that is Lockheed, not Lockheed Martin.  We built that before Martin came along.

Even cooler: in March or April (if all goes well) the Hubble will be joined by the awesome James Webb telescope.  Oh what a time to be living.