[ExI] ring of truth

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 04:35:08 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

A well-regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state.  We want a secure free state.  That’s why we have a well-regulated militia and a well-armed citizenry.

--

Stathis Papaioannou

The police chief is removed by putting political pressure on the mayor.  The governor and the president have an election every four years and are term limited.  They are removed by donating to their competitor.  The holders of these offices are free to call the American people names if they wish (a recent unsuccessful POTUS candidate called Americans deplorables (this ended her political career)) but it would likely lead to their failure to win their next term.