[ExI] olive oil

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:44:49 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 10:58 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <

> I am sure that, like Kale or Natto, many gross things are very good for
> me.

### I like the smell of olive oil, which I perceive as grassy and slightly
minty.

I started using a lot of olive oil mixed 1:1 with balsamic vinegar in my
daily salad in the past couple of years. Strangely, my DNAmPhenoAge_gen
biological age estimator improved by a few years concomitantly, so there
you are, a new medical anecdote to ponder.

Rafal