[ExI] Essential Upload Data

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 07:25:46 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 6:58 AM Re Rose via extropy-chat <

Of course a copy of you can be someone other than you. It is. It is a new
> person. It is not you, even if it thinks it is you.

### I hope you are not telling me what attitude I should have towards me or
me's?

I do not tell you how you should feel about a person who has body and
thoughts that happen to be  99.999% identical to your current body and
thoughts but is sitting next to you. How do you feel about that person it
your personal matter, not mine.

There are people who feel like me, or Ben or John and there are people who
feel like you. Our opinions differ but then being me is a matter of
opinion, not fact, more like liking the taste of olive oil than adding two
and two.

Rafal