[ExI] ring of truth

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 14:36:04 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Hi Stathis, it isn’t the militia out there doing the rioting and looting.  Rioters and looters are anarchists, and they besmirch legitimate anarchists.  Legitimate anarchists don’t even like to share the name anarchists with the looters and rioters.  The government and the militia are on the same side.

>…normal processes are unfair or corrupted…

It seems to be looking up.  In the USA, we have caught a lot of corruption way up at the top recently.  We uncovered a huge conspiracy right up at the top of the FBI and Department of Justice.  A judge accused the DoJ of questionable motives in dropping their case against the former National Security Advisor.  The DoJ answered back that the FBI falsified or fabricated the only evidence they had against him.  Now, we caught em.   Sunlight disinfects.

>… but the arms the citizens have are not needed…

The arms of the citizens are always needed, even if they are not used.  The fact that we have them is very important.  We are well armed with plenty of ammo and plenty of training.  We are not dependent on government funding to exist, which is good, for if government doesn’t pay the military, they cease to exist.  But we don’t.  We are here to protect.  A well-regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free state.