[ExI] Virus testing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 14:53:31 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 12:09 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

We have just witnessed nothing less than the most public failure possible of the basic concept of the technocratic state public health apparatus. And them throwing nonsensical meaningless number after nonsensical meaningless number at us is just a desperate attempt to get us to not notice this… Darin

Truer words are seldom posted, Darin, thanks for that.

We already know we are to compare numbers that are not directly comparable.  Covid deaths were intentionally over-reported in the USA and not reported at all in China.  Northern Europe was hit the hardest from what I can tell, with Chile and Brazil about to pass even the hardest-hit nation which was Belgium.  It is very possible that China might end up being the hardest-hit nation once we get the overall death rates from everywhere and subtract out background rates.