[ExI] ring of truth

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:55:12 UTC 2020

I understand that if you follow anarchy as a political philosophy why you
might find Spike's use of the term offensive, but his use of it is well
understood as a legitimate meaning of the word in the English language:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anarchist

In fact, among the general populace, I would suspect Spike's definition is
the only one most people are familiar with.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 11:49 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <