[ExI] ring of truth

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 2 15:56:32 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Dave Sill via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] ring of truth

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 10:38 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

Rioters and looters are anarchists, and they besmirch legitimate anarchists.

>…I don't know if you're trying to be clever or funny, but this is offensive and wrong. Please stop.

-Dave

Neither of these Dave.  There are perfectly legitimate anarchists, those who believe society can exist without a top-down government.  Native Americans existed on this continent for millennia without central government.

There is no offense or entertainment intended.