[ExI] Well-roundedness and character

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:13:18 UTC 2020

The results as just exactly what you would expect if two countries each
with a billion people send us many of their top people, some of whom become
citizens.  We are outnumbered by a factor of around 7.  And what do these
Asians get that we don't, starting in kindergarten?  Better math education
for sure.  ACtually, I think we would expect these results even if their
education is no better than ours, solely on the basis of numbers.   bill w

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 11:53 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <