[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:06:46 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:27 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <

> Again, I bring up abolishing the police. It should always be on the table,
> IMO.

### This is a brilliant idea and I entirely support it. No, seriously!

Then I would be able to hire Al's Protection Racket, who come recommended
by Vernor Vinge, or the Red Hand, recommended by John Varley, and I would
feel much safer. The Red Hand are no slouches - nobody messes with the Red
Hand!

(Extra points for identifying the books!)

Rafal