[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:52:26 UTC 2020

Huh.  You've certainly got me beat.  I just have this one time when the
cops raided my house pretending to have a warrant (they had a manila
envelope w/blank paper), dragged my brother out to the front lawn and
cuffed him on the ground, then kicked open my (16, I think) bedroom door
w/gun drawn on me, all because they were pursuing an ex-Apple employee who
used to live at my address who had committed petty theft on his way out of
his job.  (At my place, they found one cable - equivalent of a USB cable
today - he had left behind.)

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 1:40 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <