[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:50:13 UTC 2020

Tanks on the streets don't worry me anywhere /near/ as much as Air Force
strike aircraft flyovers of major sporting events.

"Hi. Here's your friendly neighborhood first world military with a friendly
reminder that we could kill ten thousand of you with a single pull of this
trigger, and another 2-3k if we linger around looking for stragglers!

Have a GREAT weekend! ;) "

Coming from a country where the air force acrobatics team uses cute little
60's-vintage jet trainers: yikes.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 8:32 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <