[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:02:21 UTC 2020

Substantially less odds of killing or permanently injuring people than
billy clubs, rubber bullets and tear gas - I think I'm ok with that one.
Fairly decent thinking outside the box for the authorities.

There is, in contrast, /no/ way to employ a strike aircraft as a non-lethal
weapon. [And darned few ways to use a tank non-lethally, for that matter.]

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 10:28 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <