[ExI] Jimmy 'the Greek' Snyder

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 04:58:02 UTC 2020

SR Ballard <sen.otaku at gmail.com>

snip

> Anecdotally I have:
> - had police show up

snip

That's an impressive list.

Until I got involved with the scientologists, my actual contact with
the police was minimal, especially when you consider all the really
dicey things we did with recreational explosives, cannons, rockets,
cases of dynamite, and such.

After I got involved with that fight, the clam cult corrupted cops,
district attornies, court records, and judges.  They have intimidated
the FBI, the FDA, and other agencies.

Perhaps the worse was when a SWAT team took down me and a friend in a
shopping mall.  We were in a car when we were jumped.  The friend had
been trained in escape driving as am embassy guard.  It came to
sub-seconds when he almost backed over two cops.  I am sure the rest
would have fired machine guns through us and right into the food court
at a mall if that had happened.  The friend had PTSD for the next year
or two.

All this is deeply documented if anyone ever has the nerve to go after the cult.

Keith