[ExI] diamonds falling

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:58:40 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 9:28 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <

> most looters or rioters or peaceful protestors or human beings in general
> have never even heard of "antifa" and couldn't spell it much less be a
> member of it; presumably it's an acronym but I have no idea what it stands
> for
>
> AntiFa, for anti-fascist.  See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States) for details;
especially note that there are a bunch of groups calling themselves
"antifa" with no coordination, so what "antifa" is to one person may vary
wildly from what "antifa" is to someone else right next to them.