[ExI] diamonds falling

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:56:30 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:18 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

*> It's interesting you don't feel the same way about the folks who
> followed their beliefs in shutting down the telescope.*

That's because shutting down a telescope is not an anti-fascist activity
but protesting murder by police is. I don't advocate that fools follow
their beliefs, and shutting down a telescope is an anti-enlightenment
activity. It still appalls me that so many members of this list thought it
was a perfectly reasonable thing to do. I had thought Extropians were
better than that.

John K Clark