[ExI] diamonds falling

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:03:00 UTC 2020

"Mob" isn't just a word for "scary people I don't like."

Whether or not a group of armed people intending violence and destruction
is a "mob" depends largely on leadership and coordination, n'est-ce pas?

That gaggle of NRA members sounds like it has a plan that they are taking
coordinated action to pursue. So no, not a mob.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:20 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <