[ExI] Acceleration of the wealth gap

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:36:06 UTC 2020

As with so many things, it depends on what you're wanting to use the answer
to that question for.

If you're looking to assign blameworthiness in a deontological moral
framework, then objectively, they're rich.

But if you want to model and predict their behavior, you'll get much better
results modeling them as poor.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 12:08 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <