[ExI] Acceleration of the wealth gap

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:01:57 UTC 2020

To an inner city drug dealer, it absolutely applies. That Rolls is the
result of maybe a few really good deals, and could be gone tomorrow.
Ownership does not necessarily instill a responsibility on a Hobbesian
state of nature. Here today, gone tomorrow.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 1:51 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <