[ExI] Clearly communicating the concept behind "defund the police"

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 02:34:20 UTC 2020

Earlier today I suggested "Check the police"

As in keep them in-check and also check as in make sure of.  Also, tbh,
check with and check on... because in some cases they have information or
unmet needs like the elderly neighbor with no AC during summer heat &
humidity.

If a good-natured counterpoint to ensuring police are functioning properly
seems too soft, we can use the hockey definition to check the police.