[ExI] Clearly communicating the concept behind "defund the police"

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:45:39 UTC 2020

The Camden police replacement story is excellent, even if missing a lot of
details.  How did they know who to rehire?  I really like the part about
the cops going up to houses and apartments, knocking on the door and
getting to know the residents.  Sounds like a good thing for every police
department.   Hard to argue with the results.   bill w

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:58 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <