[ExI] twittebots?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 10 13:56:56 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] twittebots?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 9:02 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

It occurred to me that we could perhaps create twitterbots.  I don’t know how that service works; I have never used it.  But from what I can tell, the level of discourse there isn’t high, and patterns are easy to recognize.  We could perhaps create software which would generate tweets from any give point of view and create a massive tweetstorm.

>…How much garbage do you have to throw into the landfill before anyone notices the theme of your particular garbage?

That would be the challenge: making the tweets enough different from each other that they wouldn’t be recognized as coming from software.  Might be we give it a theme and a number of different words.