[ExI] new catalog

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jun 10 20:52:35 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] new catalog

>…That is the most dispirited dancing I ever saw…

Sure, so dancers’ careers are safe.  For now.  But you notice the dispirited dancing of the group was in perfect unison: not one avatar was screwing up.  Software spirited dancing is coming.

I can already imagine that avatars would do all the background stuff, while the modern Fred Estaire does his thing with a software-generated troupe behind him.

>…I don't know what they got but they ain't got rhythm.  bill w

They don’t yet.  Stand by sir.  The future doesn’t need us.