[ExI] new catalog

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Jun 11 14:23:49 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] new catalog

>…I am a big fan of Pacino’s!

>…I had never seen that vid. How weird and freaky. Like people in the comments there noted, I can imagine some people unaware of the admitted manipulation saying, “Whoa, did you see that too?!”

I want to make one of these.  I can do a pretty good Jimmy Stewart, and already look enough like him to make that work.  Does anyone here know what kind of software they used?  I might try doing Stewart’s Mr. Hobbs character.

https://youtu.be/kjI-JaRWG7s

If they make that software a commercial product, I can imagine all kindsa fun we could have with it.

Then something really freaky occurred to me: I could morph into my grandfather.  I have plenty of still images of him when we was the age I am now, and I know his speech patterns well.  I can do the West Virginia mountain brogue and so forth.  But it might upset my cousins bigtime.  I better think twice or three times and perhaps a few more times before I do something like that.

OK alternative: I could morph into my younger self from 40 yrs ago.