[ExI] monumental change

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:55:17 UTC 2020

dan and adrian   Call me cynical, but I feel it's not courageous now. Ten
or twenty years ago, it would've been courageous. But now it's merely good
marketing.

If all it takes to enact this sort of change is to make it good marketing,
I'll take it.

I am guessing that neither of you has any idea how popular NASCAR is in the
South or places like the South - Hamilton OH, for one.  We'll know the
first race where people are allowed.  Or maybe not.  Maybe they will be so
starved for racing that they come even though they are angry with NASCAR.
In any case, just dis the Confederate flag south of the Mason Dixon line
and see what happens.  The move was quite courageous and marketing had
nothing to do with it.  Blacks just don't go to those races.  bill w

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 5:49 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <