[ExI] facial recognition software

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Jun 13 22:12:54 UTC 2020

SR, you remind me of Chapter 22 of The Bell Curve, where the authors
lament the changing of the world - where people who are less intelligent
are unable to find their place.  What they said is true: everyone needs a
valued place in our world, but it's become too complicated for any but the
coginitive elite to properly cope with. And that it would only get worse.

I remember the pain I felt when I read that chapter, way back in 1995, and
how I wept for I identified with those who would have no place in the
world if things continued as they were.

Regards,
MB