[ExI] police

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Jun 14 14:38:35 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] police

Have any of you seen stories about the police and the police unions' opinions of what is being said and done?  I have not.

Am I missing them or is there a stony silence?

bill w

Hi BillW, there are many things being said done.  Do focus your question to something Google can find.  In my world, what is being said and done is far different from what I think you are asking.  The local constables (in general) never heard of any of it.