[ExI] The professional licensure of police

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:56:28 UTC 2020

The only data I could find was for the whole state.  $35,350.  I should add
that the highway patrol has only about half the officers it should have.
We have about one patrolman per county.  We are last in pay, just like we
are last in just about everything.  The Republican legislators won't raise
needed taxes, and so we have roads and bridges in critical condition, worse
than most states.  Their mantra seems to be to choke government until it
dies.  We are regularly sued by the feds.

bill w

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 5:28 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <