[ExI] sweet avatars, was: RE: The professional licensure of police

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 15 05:20:45 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] The professional licensure of police

>…Whenever I post about humanlike sexbots, people think I am only trying to think of some silly notion to make a buttload of money.  They are right of course, but there is more to it than just that.  It is easy enough for me to recognize that we boys are not really good for much besides that, and if sexbots can replace us, the ladies won’t accept the risk of having us around…spike

SR, your commentary has me thinking about those talking avatars again.  We could perhaps write them to say all that gooey sweet stuff that ladies like to hear, even if they know we are full of baloney and only trying to get them in the mood, they tolerate us anyway.  I bet I could write some fun stuff for a male avatar to say that might work, or be a fun toy.  What I don’t know is how to get the avatar to respond to the right cues, to go to the right spot in its catalog of gooey sweet comments to choose exactly the right one.

Thinking more, this same avatar could be used by men as a training tool.  They would interact with that to see how to treat their wives and girlfriends.

Well done, SR!  When I figure it out and sell a jillion of them, as I am sitting on my pile of money I will toss one down to you.  Failing that, I will say nice things about you for giving me the idea to start with.