[ExI] powerful image

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 17:25:19 UTC 2020

Well hell, this one photo proves his point better than a million yakkity
words.  Good for him.  I am with him.

spike

The only black people I have ever known in any capacity have been low class
people - laborers on the farm or at the railroad station and so on, most of
them illiterate.  I cannot speak for blacks of higher classes, but from my
limited experience I can attest that for kindness of heart they are at
least our equals.  bill w

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:55 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <