[ExI] police

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:56:57 UTC 2020

Many of the police unions are trying to get out in front of the wave of
changes, making their own proposals - which, of course, tend not to do
things like completely eliminate the police unions.

Doubtless, in some cases their proposals will win and in others they will
not.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 7:26 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <