[ExI] What happens to US space programs after November?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 20:32:29 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 1:26 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <

> I am not so sure that it makes any sense for humans to live on the
> moon even if there is something economic to do there.  I.e., what can
> people do that robots/teleoperation can't?

Fix stuff when the robots break in unexpected ways, which is either very
difficult/expensive or impossible to fix with the robots themselves.

In theory this never happens.  In practice this almost always happens with
new tech of this nature.