[ExI] contest

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:06:16 UTC 2020

I assume it did not take you long.  Free?  Registered Republican????  Wow.
That was many decades ago (have not voted Repub since Nixon).  Not a
Christian either.  Thanks Dave.  I'll go to the site and see if I cannot
update some of the info.   bill w

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:57 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <