[ExI] farm country, was: RE: kiwis keeping it real

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:33:09 UTC 2020

Well, Spike, we actually throw away at least half of that food.

Maybe high rise growing won’t completely solve the problem. In fact I doubt it will. But green is good for human psychology, so are trees. Nothing wrong with that. They will also help to reduce pollution.

Reducing transportation reduces cost, fossil fuels, and deadly accidents.

SR Ballard