[ExI] crispr

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:55:13 UTC 2020

I assume you cannot find every song inside a musical (a film or play characterized by scenes which involve telling the plot via singing rather than speaking).

Some examples include:

Snow White
Les Mis
Sweeny Todd

In other meanings, one might refer to the genre “noise” as being “non-musical”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_music

Or something which lacks one of the following: Rhythm, Melody, and Harmony.

Why some people consider contemporary pop music to “not be music”: https://youtu.be/K0Vn9V-tRCo (the death of melody)

What happens when you don’t observe good rhythm: https://youtu.be/eSuK_5zW2iM (worst jazz solo of all time)

There are also other “fringe” musical avenues which many might not consider music:

Microtonal Music : https://youtu.be/H4KIwA8O9LU

Polytonal Music: https://youtu.be/lxPvWRXkEbE

“G Major” Music:
https://youtu.be/vAF3MTywwVU