[ExI] Russians bots at work again?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Jun 27 18:47:30 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat

> What is an “assault rifle” please?

>…So I guess the most outrageous thing about the entire Pizzagate business is not Hillary Clinton and Bill Gates running a child sex slave ring out of a basement pizza parlor but my use of the term "assault rifle".

John K Clark

Can we prove any of those stories were true?  If a guy stormed a Pizza house, can we determine if the Clinton/Gates conspiracy had anything to do with it?  If not, why do we bother repeating the conspiracy theory?  What if the guy was just nuts?

Can you define the term assault rifle?  Please do.

There is a reason why I went off on that tangent: lawmakers do not know how to define that term either.  They are sure assault rifles are bad, but they cannot distinguish between assault rifles and non-assault rifles.  Can you?  How?