[ExI] legal (?) thievery

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:44:45 UTC 2020

I ordered an 8" foam mattress from Amazon.  Two nights of it gave me a
terrible backache, so I told Amazon.

They refunded my money and told me to keep the mattress.  Health issues, I
suppose.

Quick and dirty way to get a free mattress.  All you have to do is lie
about its defectiveness which I did not do.  This is not the first time
Amazon has told me to keep a product and refunded my money.  Sure, if I did
it too many times they would catch me if I tried to make a business out of
it, but I can see how thieves can just pass this around a group and rip off
Amazon big time.

bill w