[ExI] Russians bots at work again?

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Sun Jun 28 05:40:22 UTC 2020

Quoting Keith Henson:

> The guy who went into the pizza restaurant with a weapon was far out
> on the bell curve, but not entirely atypical.
>
> The Russian bots may be amplifying this "social movement" but why now?

Because Putin is smart and wants to destroy liberal democracy wherever
it exists in the world. We are struggling with a pandemic and civil
unrest at the moment and are therefore vulnerable. Note that in
addition he has been putting a bounty on American scalps in
Afghanistan. The man is playing the game of thrones for keeps and his
timing is ruthlessly rational and deliberate. The more chaos and
confusion, fear and violence that he can sow right now, the likelier
that the U.S. will collapse on its own and become a bunch of
Balkanized banana republics.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/russia-liberal-democracy/510011/

And like I said, it is not just the United States.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48795764

When it comes to Bond villainy, Elon is positively benign and
wholesome compared Vladimir.

Stuart LaForge