[ExI] shaking

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:01:44 UTC 2020

A few weeks ago, I think, I posted a bit about the involuntary rest pause,
or IRP.  People who have few of those will do better at things like
marksmanship.

You would not want a person with a lot of them to be a radar screen reader
- lots of mistakes of not seeing blips which were coincident with an IRP.
Also, introverts have fewer of those and are, anyway, better suited to a
boring job like that than extroverts are.

Now I would wonder about the correlation between Introversion/Extroversion
and marksmanship.  Hypothesis: introverts are better.

bill w