[ExI] The Japanese mystery: why so few COVID cases?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 30 14:43:27 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of John Clark via extropy-chat
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 7:02 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] The Japanese mystery: why so few COVID cases?

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> If we find that UV or a particular frequency of light kills covid [...]

I am quite certain some frequencies of UV light WILL kill the COVID-19 virus. I am quite certain concentrated sulfuric acid will too. Spike, do you really think that press conference is an example of Trump's wisdom? Does it make you proud to have a man like that is your president?!

 John K Clark

John I don’t take pride in presidents.  I haven’t since a long time ago.  I don’t view the press conferences or the deep fake video.  I am told there was a deep fake of whats-his-name suggesting injecting bleach, but I never found that.  Did you?  I have long thought injecting a disinfectant is great idea if we can discover one, but it isn’t clear that we will.  That business of UV therapy, if a known frequency kills covid, I don’t know why we aren’t already using it.  Do you?

If presidents go on about these things at press conferences, I disagree with it.  I think what they should be talking about is the huge drop in revenue in 2020 and the huge cuts that will be made in government needed immediately to cover the revenue shortfall.

But I will ask: what cuts do you think will be needed immediately to cover that revenue shortfall?

That’s a pretty important question at this point, ja?