[ExI] Freeman Dyson is dead

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Mar 5 21:38:41 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Freeman Dyson is dead

Ha!  That’s nothing BillW!  I am friends with the guy who is friends with Freeman Dyson and Robert Heinlein!  Save your awe for ME!

spike

Let me top that, if I may.

I am friends with Spike Jones.

No way!  Seriously!  I practically worship the guy.  His Cocktails for Two and Der Fuhrer’s Face crack me up to this day!

Check out the musicianship and skill level it would take to do something like this.  Getting this many people working together at this skill level would be damn hard to replicate even today, with a clear pattern:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=spike+jones+cocktails+for+two <https://duckduckgo.com/?q=spike+jones+cocktails+for+two&t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DA0dw2UKRYSA> &t=chromentp&atb=v135-1&ia=videos&iax=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DA0dw2UKRYSA