[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 198, Issue 7

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:53:24 UTC 2020

What chance do
they have?
Ben Zaiboc

Not much.  If I were in charge, all high schools would have religion
classes, which would include atheist's reasons for not believing and
showing you can have a moral system without religion.

What chance does this have?  Zilch.  Our schools are anything but open.

bill w

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:33 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <