[ExI] Space and religion are the likeliest pathways out of decadence: Ross Douthat

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 7 16:06:12 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Space and religion are the likeliest pathways out of decadence: Ross Douthat

>>…God becoming furious with the entire human race because just one of its members ate an apple when told not to… John K Clark

>…Or, put another, 50% of the human race willfully ignored him, and the other 50% followed them...

SR Ballard

SR, almost right, if you were referring to John’s comment.  100% of the human race devoured the forbidden fruit.  The woman ate it first.  Then her boyfriend followed his sweetheart.  No man could say no to a nekkid beauty who is also the only woman in the world.

We boys still do things a lot like that today.  We can’t help it: femininity is seductively beautiful.  We are powerless to resist the temptations put before us by female humanity.  We grovel helplessly, to the point of self-destruction, I tells ya!  Resistance of womankind’s overpowering beauty is futile, pointless.