[ExI] cool idea!

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 7 16:57:26 UTC 2020

I have a better idea.  Read on please:

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 8:11 AM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: cool idea!

Let’s hope this works:

https://news.mit.edu/2020/showing-robots-learn-chores-0306?utm_source=dlvr.it <https://news.mit.edu/2020/showing-robots-learn-chores-0306?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter> &utm_medium=twitter

>…We get one of these interactive robots, park him in front of a screen, have him watch hundreds of hours of porno videos, transfer the software to the other similar units, create an army of sexbots, we make a cubic buttload of money.

>…Unintended consequence: women completely lose interest in us bio-units.  We are way too much trouble, when the mechanical versions of manhood are so much more compelling and better-trained.  OK cancel that idea… spike

OK so I figured out how to solve the problem.  Instead of training the sexbots with those athletic miracle workers in the porno videos, I will make the sacrifice and train the sexbots myself.  I will line up volunteers to help with that, then I teach the robots, and since I am nothing special in that department, it would be like having the Jedi Knights trained not by Obi Wan but rather by Jar Jar Binks.  Then we mere mortals can still compete with the mechanical bastards.

We could do it that way and still make a ton of money: they wouldn’t be as good, but plenty of customers would buy two of them to fully satisfy her needs.  We even solve overpopulation as a bonus, such a deal.  The one can be getting busy with her, the other can be setting the table.