[ExI] sad fact of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:21:28 UTC 2020

That didn't used to be the case.  My uncle was head of a legislature
committee called the LIttle Hoover Commission.  It investigated all sorts
of things.  One was water.  My uncle showed me that if you put a slice of
ham into a skillet it would soon fill halfway up with liquids.

This was before a mandate on labeling dded liquids to meats got passed.
Try to find a turkey without it.

bill w

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 7:53 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <