[ExI] Whitewash

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 11 13:12:30 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Whitewash

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:23 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> Stop it. Please?

Oh how I wish I could!

John K Clark

> So do we, John.  Is there anything we can do to help?  You are among friends here.  Some have professional training in the field.

spike

>…Great, I didn't know there were professionally trained ignoramus eliminators on the list and would love to hear what their plan is, I'm all ears.

John K Clark

Please have we any professionally-trained ignoramus eliminators?

John even if we have no professionals, I can offer a sincere non-professional suggestion: focus on the areas you know best in this setting.  Take the increasingly-unhinged sounding politics to an alternative forum.  There are plenty of them around.