[ExI] words

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:59:21 UTC 2020

Folk etymologies are often fun. Sometimes they’re just annoying, as in how many people believe ‘history’ comes from ‘his story.’ I knew this was wrong because I’d been exposed to Herodotus’ famous book. Anyhow, in case you don’t know, ‘history’ has a much more convoluted history:

https://www.etymonline.com/word/history#etymonline_v_12040

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at: