[ExI] memory

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:25:08 UTC 2020

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 7:29 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Does anyone remember our country closing so many things, college and pro
> sports, even Disneyland, without going all the way back to WWII?

Even during WWII there was college sporting events and Broadway still had
plays, they closed down a lot of stuff during the 1918 flu epidemic
although not as many as they should have. Or at least that's what I read in
books, I don't actually remember it, I was just a kid in 1918.