[ExI] COVID-19 pandemic (Was: extropy-chat Digest, Vol 198, Issue 23)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 20:52:18 UTC 2020

I bet the Germans have a word for this complex and embarrassing feeling.
Übereinstimmungenttäuschungsschuldenstolz, perhaps.

Ben Zaiboc

Did you ever read Mark Twain's 'The Awful German Language'?  I don't know
much German but it's still hilarious.  bill w

https://www.cs.utah.edu/~gback/awfgrmlg.html

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 11:43 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <