[ExI] one good thing

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 13 21:39:04 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] one good thing

Amazon has deleted over 500K of products that were gouging consumers on products such as masks.  Some had upped their price over ten times normal.

bill w

Muwaaaahahahaaaaaaa…

I stocked up on TP early, before the panic, so that I could make a buttload reselling at absurd prices on the Dark Web.  I expect the peak to be reached soon, at which time I shift into phase 2 of my nefarious plan, which is providing a use for all their stockpiled twenty-year supply of TP: I sell them (at a scandalous profit) my stockpiled ExLax.